Social Media Policy for the Institute of Art, Design + Technology (IADT)
We welcome comments and interactions on the IADT Facebook page. However, please note that:
- Any offensive or inappropriate comments / content will be removed.
- People who repeatedly post offensive or inappropriate comments will be blocked.
- We monitor our Facebook page during normal working hours (Monday to Friday), and endeavour to respond to any comments or queries from users within 24 hours.
Instagram & Twitter
- Information about courses at IADT.
- Information about our Open Days and events at IADT.
- Details of activities taking place on our campus.
- Posts about the work and achievements of our students, alumni and our staff.
- Occasional posts about external events / initiatives that we feel may be of interest to our followers.
Retweets and Reposts are not endorsements; if we retweet or repost something, it is because we feel it is of potential interest to our followers.
Who We Follow
If you follow us, we will not automatically follow you back. This is to help our followers easily identify other Twitter accounts that we are following, such as other third-level institutions and accounts of particular relevance.
@Replies and Direct Messages
We welcome feedback from our followers and try to join the conversation, where possible. However, we may not be able to reply individually to all the messages we receive via Twitter. The best way to contact us is via email@example.com or via our CHAT function on our website www.iadt.ie.
Facebook and Twitter may occasionally be unavailable and we accept no responsibility for lack of service due to downtime.