Certificate Applied Digital Business
This one-year course (Level 8 - 30 credits) will equip you with strong skills in digital business. It will give you an in-depth knowledge of the digital landscape and the latest digital tools and techniques.
What will I do?
You will study social media marketing and you will learn how to use tools to build websites. On completion of the course you will be able to:
- Compare and contrast online marketing strategies.
- Design and develop an online marketing strategy for a business concept
- Use a variety of online tools to develop an online presence for a business concept.
- Manage client interactions, deal with future and current customers, optimising and systematising relationships through CRM.
The objective of this course is to produce graduates whose command of digital business skills will enable them to assist businesses to develop their online business presence.
What Modules will I Study?
- Social Marketing Strategy
- Website Building
Graduates are skilled to take up a range of positions across the public, private and not for profit sectors as digital marketers and digital business support.