The following instructions [link below] are to help you prepare your content for publication on the IADT On Show 2023 website.
Adhering to these guidelines will empower you to showcase your work in the best possible way and help you make full use of the website features on offer.
On April 11th we will circulate a link to the profile editor for the On Show 2023 website via your student email address.
You will have until 12th May to complete and submit your profile for review.
Once submitted your profile will be reviewed by a team of your IADT course lecturers who will recommend any updates or changes needed to your profile before it is published on the live website.
|11th April||Student receive On Show 2023 login details via student email address|
|11th April||Online submissions open & all students check log in details, upload bio, profile pic + social handles|
|12th May||Online submissions close|
|25th May||On Show 2023 online launch date|
Checklist for Getting Prepared
Ahead of 11th April, here are some things that you can prepare in advance of the platform opening.
- Visit On Show 2022 to see how previous graduates have displayed their work
- Prepare your profile image – a head-and-shoulders
- Put together your contact details/social media handles
- Write your personal biography [100 words max.]
- Decide which images/projects you will present online
- Draft your project descriptions/findings [500 words max.]