COVID-19 Student Updates
Update for incoming 1st Year students
1st year students will commence on week of 27th September.
Visit our First Year Focus section for timetables and induction details.
Registration Information for Continuing Students 2021/22
All eligible* continuing undergraduate students will be emailed, via your student email address, with information on how to register for the 2021/22 academic year on Monday 23 August.
More information on how to register is here.
Update for continuing students
Students in 2nd, 3rd & 4th year will return to their studies on campus week commencing 13th September.
Your faculty offices will be in contact regarding timetables via email in early September.
Please make sure you can access and are checking your student email accounts. For any login issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have registered, please complete the COVID-19 Student Declaration form via the link above.
To login use your student number followed by @iadt.ie along with your IADT password.
Welcome back to Campus
In order to establish a safe on campus learning environment for all we would like you to adhere to the following:
- Please wear face coverings
- Hand sanitiser stations have also been installed in key areas – please sanitise hands on arrival
- Please follow directional signage which has been installed throughout our buildings to guide your route safely
- Wash hands regularly, catch coughs and sneezes
- Please remember, hand washing with soap and water is best but if not possible hand sanitiser is recommended
IADT Return to Campus
The Library’s physical space is currently closed throughout Level 5 restrictions.
We are still offering several methods to obtain your books:
- During Level 5 restrictions the Library will only operate Click & Collect on MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, and FRIDAY from 11:00 – 12:45.
- We can post books out to you at your home address. Please email email@example.com with details of the books you want.
- We are still offering our Scan & Deliver service where we will email you a journal article or book chapter.
If you are having any difficulty locating material, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
The Student Health Centre look forward to welcoming returning and new students on campus from September 2021.
In line with public health guidance, we are operating by appointment only.
Please phone us on 01-2394760 for an appointment or email us at StudentHealth@iadt.ie
If this is your first appointment with the Health Centre please fill in the Health Centre Registration Form located on the student health centre page of website.