Creative Writing Competition for TY Students
The theme of this year’s Young Writers Competition is ‘Equality’
- What does Equality mean to you?
- Why does it matter?
- How do you feel about it?
IADT Young Writers Competition
- You can submit poems, fiction, dialogues, graphic fiction or reflective writing (400 words max)
- Please send your entries and the name of your school to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Monday 21st March 2022
- The top 3 entries will receive a €100 One for all Voucher each and their classes will be invited to visit the National Film School and IADT Campus
- The winning writers work will also be published on the IADT website
The competition will be judged by Dr Kevin Wallace, Head of Department of Humanities + Arts Management and the winners of the 2022 IADT’s Young Writers Competition will be announced after the Easter Break and have their piece published on the IADT website.