The successful applicant will be eligible for a Tuition Fee & Student Contribution Charge waiver for the duration of their course or until such a time as they become eligible for the Free Fees initiative and/or SUSI grant scheme.
Eligibility criteria and the selection process:
Before making an application for a Scholarship please ensure that you meet all of our eligibility criteria: (applicants must supply documentation to prove eligibility)
- You are an international protection applicant and/or refugee.
- You applied through the CAO and meet the academic eligibility criteria for your chosen course as a Leaving Certificate, QQI or Mature Student applicant.
- You must be a first time entrant to higher education in the academic year 2022/23.
- You are not eligible for the Pilot Support Scheme.
- You are not currently eligible for free fees or any mainstream support funding e.g. SUSI maintenance grant or Department of Social Protection and Family Affairs (DEASP) payments (other than a direct provision payment).
- Accommodation must be arranged by the student. IADT does not provide accommodation.
Applicants must meet these strict eligibility criteria and be in a position to verify their circumstances in order to apply. Applicants who do not meet the criteria will not be considered for the Scholarship.
How do I Apply?
You must complete all sections of the online application form by the 31st of August 2022. Incomplete applications and/or applications without the required supporting documentation will not be considered.
If you have any questions about the scholarships or the application process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The online application form can be found by clicking here.