Appeal of Exam/Assessment Results for Summer 2020
Please note that, due to the current circumstances, there are TWO deadline dates for Appeal of Exam/Assessment results for Summer 2020; these are:
- Appeals deadline for all Facutly of Enterprise + Humanities students, all Progression Year students in the Departments of Film + Media and Design + Visual Arts plus all Department of Technology + Pscyhology students is Thursday 18 June at 4.00 pm
- Appeals deadline for all Departments of Film + Media and Design + Visual Arts Award Year students ONLY (including DL704) is Thursday 25 April at 4.00 pm
These deadlines are strictly adhered to.
Appeal forms (Word version) are available to dowload from the link below – please download and complete these with all back up documentation required and submit, along with a copy of the email proving payment of the appeal fee online, to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 4.00 pm on the deadline date as noted above.
Please note carefully the following:
- Appeals will not be accepted unless the student has paid the appropriate fee. The fee is €25 per module to a maximum of €100. Please ensure you pay the fee via https://epay.iadt.ie/open. You will receive an email receipt for payment, please ensure you include this with your appeal form. Appeal fees will be refunded where an appeal is upheld.
- Third party appeals will not be accepted.
- Prior to any appeal, please ensure you read, in full, the Appeals Policy which is available below.