So that we can make this online event as successful as possible, please take the time to read the following information carefully.
Faculty of Enterprise + Humanities | 10.00 am
Faculty of Film, Art + Creative Technologies | 2.00 pm
See below for more details
Graduand Photos/Videos/Congrats Messages
To help celebrate this special occasion, we want you to send us photos and videos that reflect your time at IADT; your memories of campus life, student trips and any other social occasions. You can record very short (no more than 8 second videos recorded landscape on your phone) good luck messages too.
Once we receive the footage, we will edit it into a series of short video pieces to be screened during the online conferring ceremony. Please ensure you upload your footage to the relevant Department/Programme folder by Wednesday 21 October to VT Link
Posting of Parchments
Please note that all parchments will be posted out from the week commencing 9 November 2020. Please do bear with us as this will take some time and there are very limited numbers of staff on campus at present to process these.
Please note that, if you have fees outstanding, you will not receive your parchment or transcript of results. Please ensure that any outstanding fees are paid, in full, by 12.00 Noon on Wednesday 4 November. Payment should be made to https://epay.iadt.ie/invoice
All details will be updated on this page as soon as preparations are fully confirmed. This event is run subject to the prevailing health and safety conditions in place at the time.
Conferring 2020 Details
The Faculty of Enterprise + Humanities ceremony will commence at 10.00 am, as follows:
Department of Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Business in Applied Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Entrepreneurship
- Higher Certificate in Entrepreneurship + Management
- Bachelor of Business in Entrepreneurship + Management
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Entrepreneurship + Management
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Digital Marketing + Sales
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cultural Event Management
- Master of Business in Cultural Event Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business in Digital Entrepreneurship
- Master of Business in Digital Entrepreneurship
Department of Humanities + Arts Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Arts Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Arts Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in English, Media + Cultural Studies
The Faculty of Film, Art + Creative Technologies ceremony will commence at 2.00 pm, as follows:
Department of Design + Visual Arts
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Visual Communication Design
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Art
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in 3D Design, Modelmaking + Digital Art
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Design for Stage + Screen – Character Makeup Design
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Design for Stage + Screen – Costume Design
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Design for Stage + Screen – Production Design
- Master of Arts in Art + Research Collaboration
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Design Strategies
- Master of Arts by Research
Department of Film + Media
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Animation
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Photography
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Film + Television Production
- Bachelor of Arts in Creative Music Production
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Creative Music Production
- Master of Arts in Screenwriting for Film + Television
- Master of Arts in Broadcast Production
- Master of Arts in Creative Production + Screen Finance
- Master of Arts in Cinematography
- Master of Arts in 3D Animation
- Master of Arts by Research
Department of Technology + Psychology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Audio Visual Media Technologies
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Creative Media Technologies
- Higher Certificate in Computing
- Bachelor of Science in Computing
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Creative Computing
- Postgraduate Diploma in User Experience Design
- Master of Science in User Experience Design
- Master of Science in Cyberpsychology
Phelan Conan Ltd are currently offering free nationwide home delivery on all graduation gown hires for IADT virtual graduation ceremonies in November. This will enable you to celebrate your achievement by holding your own graduation, while taking pictures in your gown and enjoying the day at home with your family and friends. See – Graduate at home with gowns from Phelan Conan.
Please visit www.phelanconan.com and select ‘graduate gown hire’ to book your gown (€37 including delivery). The gown will then be delivered to your address, or can be collected from our office, if you so wish. The deadline for bookings is 5 working days before your ceremony, to ensure you get your gown in time for your virtual graduation.
Lafayette Photography is providing private studio photography sittings (by appointment) in their Dublin studio where you and your family can avail of professional graduation and family photographs. This service is available from Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5pm and can be booked online, by email or call on 01 4295740.
In addition, if you have a booking with Phelan Conan Ltd, and also wish to schedule a photography session, Lafayette Photography will arrange the provision of your robe for the studio sitting upon presentation of a proof of payment.
Certificate frames are also available to purchase online in the online frame shop.
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com.
If you have lost or mislaid your parchment, please go to http://www.iadt.ie/services/academic-student-affairs for information on how to obtain a duplicate.