Please note International applications are for Non-EU applicants only!!!!
Prospective international (Students who are not Irish/UK/EU/EEA or Swiss) undergraduate and postgraduate students must apply directly to IADT by the relevant closing dates. When we assess applications we establish qualification equivalencies to ensure that each applicant meets the required academic threshold for entry. Certified transcripts and English translations of qualifications not issued originally in English must be submitted with your application.
Please note students who are from Ireland/UK/EU/EEA/Switzerland MUST apply via the CAO. Anyone else is considered international and must apply directly with IADT.
Please use the following links to apply for the Academic Year 2023/2024
Level 8 Full-Time Undergraduate Degrees
IADT’s Full-Time Undergraduate programmes are open for NON-EU applicants and are due to commence September 2023.
Key Dates and Deadlines
For International (non-EU) applicants to First Year there is a rolling deadline throughout the academic year. We strongly advise that all applications are completed by the priority deadline of 1st February 2023 and that you submit your portfolio (if required) by the 20th March 2023. We cannot accept International applications to restricted courses after March 13th.
Please note the following courses are now closed for applications
- *DL826-BA(Hons) Graphic Design*
- *DL826-BA (Hons) Art*
- *DL832-BA (Hons) Animation*
- *DL847-BA (Hons) 3D Animation*
- *DL833-BA (Hons) Photography + Visual Media*
- *DL845-BA (Hons) Design for Film
- *DL843-BA (Hons) Film*
- *DL844-BA (Hons) Television*
- *DL838-BA (Hons) Creative Music Production*
The following courses are still open for applications
- DL701-B Bus Applied Entrepreneurship
- DL822-BA (Hons)Arts Management
- DL823-B Bus (Hons) Business Management
- DL825-BSc (Hons) Applied Psychology
- DL836-BSc (Hons) Creative Computing
- DL837-BA (Hons) New Media Studies
- DL840-BA (Hons) Digital Marketing
- DL841-BA (Hons) English and Equality Studies
- DL848-BA (Hons) Business and Digital Technology
- DL849-BA (Hons) English and Media Studies
Undergraduate International Application Form | 2023
*Please note these courses require the submission of a Portfolio in order to be considered (Deadline was March 20th 2023)
Level 9 Full-Time Postgraduate Degrees
The following Postgraduate Full-Time programmes are open for NON-EU applicants and are due to commence September 2023:
- Master of Arts in Broadcast Production
- Master of Arts in Art and Research Collaboration
- Master of Arts in Screenwriting for Film and Television
- Master of Arts in Design for Change
- Master of Science in Cyberpsychology (PART TIME | ONLINE)
Postgraduate Application Form | 2023
If English is not your first language then you will need to submit evidence of one of the qualifications listed below before an offer of a place can be made. A copy of the relevant certificate must be submitted with your application.
English tests must be taken within the last 2 years to be considered valid.
|IELTS||Composite score in the range 6.0 – 6.5 with not less than 6.0 in any one component|
|TOEFL||Computer based test 215 or Internet based test 80|
|UCLES||Proficiency in English Grade C or Advanced English: Grade A|
|DUO LINGO ENGLISH TEST (DET)||An Overall score of 110 is required with no less than a score of 100 in the following components: Literacy; Comprehension; Conversation; Production|
In certain circumstances for EU students, results of English examinations other than those outlined may be accepted, though such results must indicate competence of a comparable standard.
Where a student visa application is applicable one of these tests is required, without exception. Please check under the individual programme requirements for any specific variance in entry requirements.
If you do not currently hold the relevant certificate, please indicate which certificate (and examining body) you intend to submit, and when you intend to undertake the assessment. These must be submitted by the 19th of May 2023 to enable us to process them before offers are made.
For all Admissions Queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For the International Officer please email email@example.com