Services provided by Academic + Student Affairs
Academic + Student Affairs provide services to students throughout their time at IADT. We manage the full life cycle of a student from pre application to conferring.
Information on each of these areas can be found on the website through these links:
|Links to Section Pages
|Admissions – How to Apply
|Fees + Grants
Academic + Student Affairs also manage a number of online forms, which are listed together here – just click the link.
Transcripts are documents that detail all years of study that you have undertaken in IADT, including the modules and grades achieved.
Transcripts are only provided to graduates of IADT, Dublin, Ireland and can be requested via email to email@example.com. The documentation is provided through Digitary, our online platform for the sharing of verified academic qualifications.
To order your transcript, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your full name as it was when you studied with us
- Your student number (if you have it)
- Your dates of attendance
- Your programme title
If you are a graduate of IADT, along with the information above, please provide:
- A lifelong email address
- Your date of birth
- The address at which you lived during the time you studied with us (not your current address)
Please note that this doesn’t apply to current students as Digitary will automatically send the access link to your student account.
Transcripts will be prepared for you and usually organised within 48 hours (Monday to Friday). There is no cost for replacement transcripts.
Please note that IADT is a third level college based in Dublin, Ireland and is not affiliated with any other college with the same initials, in the US or any other country. We can only provide transcripts for students that have studied with us.
For a variety of reasons, a students or graduates educational qualifications from IADT may need to be verified, ie a prospective employer or a new college. IADT will verify your qualifications gained with us, only on the basis of your agreement with this.
For prospective employers/agencies or other Universities, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- The name of the student for which you seek the information (the name they used when they were a student)
- Their IADT student number
- Their full date of birth
- Their programme of study
- Their years of attendance
Please note that IADT will contact the student to seek their permission to supply the information required, even if there is a consent form included from the company. This is to ensure we adhere to our GDPR requirements and to protect the students’ confidential information.
Requests for information will be processed within 10 working days. Please note that it is not possible to supply information on a next day basis.
Parchments are given out at our annual Conferring ceremonies held in March and November. For those graduates who do not pick up their parchments, they can pick these up from the Office of Academic + Student Affairs. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise pick up.
If the graduate cannot pick up the parchment themselves, they can nominate another person to collect it on their behalf – this person will need to bring along a letter/email from the graduate giving IADT permission to supply the parchment to the nominated person. This consent letter/email will be held on file. The person picking up will need to sign and date their receipt of the document.
Please note that, as of March 2021, due to the health and safety issues around Covid-19, the office is currently closed. Any collection of parchments cannot be organised until it is safe for us to return to campus.
For those who have mislaid or lost their original parchment, we can supply a duplicate parchment. Below is the process you need to follow to request a duplicate.
- Email email@example.com and request a duplicate parchment; also ask for the IADT BIC and IBAN numbers so that you can pay the replacement fee of €100
- You need to complete a Duplicate Parchment Request Form (this form can be downloaded from the link below). This must be completed in full and returned to the address below.
- Please note that your local Commissioner for Oaths must complete the relevant section before we can process your request – please Google whoever is closest to your location. If this portion of the form is not completed, it will be returned to you for completion
- Once evidence of both the payment and the completed request form are received, a duplicate parchment will be ordered from our specialist printers. This can take up to 5 weeks to supply so please ensure that you request your duplicate in good time
- Parchments can then be posted out to a nominated address or held in the Academic + Student Affairs Office for pick up. You will need to inform us how you wish to receive your new parchment.
Do note that any duplicate parchment will have the word duplicate printed on it.
For queries on duplicate parchments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address to send the completed Duplicate Parchment Request Form along with your receipt of payment:
Margaret Murray, Academic + Student Affairs Office, IADT, Carriglea Park, Kill Avenue, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin
The European Diploma Supplement (EDS) is issued to graduates of Higher Education Institutions in addition to their degree or certificate. It provides information regarding the award which is not available on the official parchment such as the skills and competences acquired, the level of the qualification and the results achieved.
It may be used in addition to your curriculum vitae and increasingly employers may request to see it. It is an important document which measures in detail your achievement. It provides a description of the nature, level, context and status of the studies that were pursued, and successfully completed. This makes it more easily understood, especially for employers and institutions outside the issuing country.
The European Diploma Supplement was developed jointly by UNESCO and the Council of Europe in order to provide information which can be easily understood by employers and academic institutions internationally.
Unfortunately European Diploma Supplements are not available for IADT graduates prior to 2014. If you are a graduate from 2014 onwards and wish to have a Diploma Supplement issued, then please email email@example.com providing the following details:
- Full Name at the time of your attendance at IADT
- Address at the time of your attendance at IADT
- Student ID (if known)
- Date of Birth
- Programme of Study
- Year of Graduation
- Contact telephone number and your email address to which you want the supplement to be sent
Further information on the European Diploma Supplement is available at the following websites:
Further information on the National Framework of Qualifications is available here.