1st Year Students
Registration details have been sent to all 1st Year students via your email address stated on your CAO account. Your unique login details are in this email to allow you to register.
*Please be sure to check your spam/junk folders too.
Induction week for 1st Years starts on Monday 26th September
Please note you only need to attend the inductions for your course, you can find the timetable for the inductions here.
During Induction you will be given more information regarding classes and timetables.
We look forward to welcoming you to IADT!
Advanced Entry Students
Advanced Entry students are requested to contact their Faculty Offices for details of their timetable – they are due to attend from Monday 12 September.
Continuing Students in 2nd, 3rd & 4th Year 2022/23
All eligible* continuing undergraduate students have been sent an email to their student email address, with information on how to register for the 2022/23 academic year today, 07.09.22. Because of a systems upgrade this Summer, the way you register is very different so we have prepared a video on how to register; we strongly advise you watch is as you work through the process.
Students who are due to repeat in the academic year 2022/23, those who deferred to 2022/23 and are due to return, and those who have grades going to the Autumn Exam Board 2022 will not be included in this round of registration but will be dealt with as soon as possible.
*Students who owe fees from 2021/22 will also not be eligible to register for 2022/23 until those fees are paid in full. Please see emails from firstname.lastname@example.org in your student email.
Student Self Service Link for Registration
Below is a wide range of information with regard to your attendance at IADT and it is important that you read all of this information carefully, and save it for future reference.
Please read the following information and carry out each of the instructions, in order, where applicable.
Due to a system upgrade which happened over the Summer 2022, the registration process has changed. Please ensure you watch the How To Register video linked below, if you need assistance.
Registration FAQs for all Students 2022/23
- All students must register online at the New Student Self Service Link – you no longer need a PIN to register. Please do watch the video which gives step-by-step instructions for registration here – the whole process has changed so it’s really important to know how to access and use the new system
- Please ensure you continue to the very end of the registration process, until you can go no further
1st Year and Advanced Entry Students:
Please email us your photo to email@example.com – information on requirements is available here. You will be able to collect your student card during your relevant First Year Focus session. These cards will last you for the duration of your programme. If you lose your cards, you can purchase a replacement. If you withdraw from your programme, you will need to return your student card.
For Postgraduate and Certificate Students:
Student cards will be provided to you on the first night of your programme or otherwise notified.
Replacement Student Cards:
A replacement card currently costs €10 and can be purchased online via Replacement Card Store Link. Please email your receipt from this purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting for the card to be printed and posted to you (please note the address to post to, otherwise it will be sent to your Home address)
- Please use our on-line facility for fee payment by credit/debit card. Payment should be made by clicking here
- For more information on fees, please click on here
- Fees do not have to be paid on registration – you must go ahead and register as soon as you receive this email
- All fees for undergraduate students should be paid as follows – 50% by 30 September 2022 and the final 50% by 31 January 2023; there should be no outstanding fees due on your account after 31 January 2023
The following 2022/23 Fee Schedules are available on the links below:
For any Fees or Grants related queries, please email email@example.com and Linda + Una will be happy to assist you.
- If you have applied to SUSI, make sure you register immediately – we legally cannot confirm your status as a student with SUSI unless you register online – non-registration on your part will cause a delay in your payment – we cannot stress this enough; to ensure we can deal with SUSI on your behalf you HAVE to register
- Please note that IADT reports all current registrations to SUSI every week; allow at least 5 working days for your registration to be notified to SUSI for payment purposes
- IADT does not accept responsibility for late payment of grants by SUSI due to non-registration – this is your responsibility
- For all returning students, classes will commence in the week beginning Monday 12 September 2022
- Please contact your Faculty Administrative Office for information on your timetables
1st Year and New to IADT Students
- For all 1st year students, you begin with your First Year Focus and Induction Programme from Monday 26 September 2022
- Please contact your Faculty Administrative Office for up-to-date information on the FYF/Induction programme, your timetable and any other course related material – email contact details are listed below
|Registration||New Student Self Service Link||Username: N001234567@iadt.ie
(Upper case N)
|Do this first. Other services will become available to you 24-48 hours later.|
|Student Email||https://outlook.office.com||Same as above
|Please check this regularly|
|Blackboard||https://vle.iadt.ie||Same as above
|This service will only become available 24-48 hours after you complete your registration|
|Same as above|
|Same as above|
Password: Same as above
- Car parking for registered students is free in designated car parks as long as the valid IADT parking permit is displayed
- The car parking on site is managed by APOCA. You can apply for a free parking permit via APOCA – details on how to apply are available here
- Please ensure you pay for parking until you receive your permit – do not risk getting clamped. IADT will not intervene with APCOA with respect to clamped cars
- Remember to keep us informed of any change of mailing address, phone numbers, emergency contact details, etc
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your new address or details and we can change it immediately
- The Academic + Student Affairs team and your Faculty Administrative Office will communicate with you via your student email address ONLY
- It is your responsibility to ensure you set up your student email at the beginning of the year and check your emails on a regular basis; this is vital as you will miss out on urgent and/or important information throughout the year. IADT is not responsible for you missing information because you didn’t monitor your student email address
- If you email us, please make sure to quote your student number in your email; it really helps us
For queries specific to your Faculty, and/or programme (including Timetables), please contact the relevant Faculty Administrative Office, as these will be your first point of contact:
|Faculty||Faculty Team Members||Email Address|
|Faculty of Enterprise + Humanities||Colette Carraheremail@example.com|
|Faculty of Film, Art + Creative Technologies
||Fiona Mc Kenna-Fahyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
If you have any queries regarding Admissions, Registration, Fees, Exams/Assessments etc, please contact the relevant member of the Academic + Student Affairs Team, details below.
|Area of Responsibility||ASA Team Members||Email Address|
|Fees + Grants||Linda Doyle + Una Dalyemail@example.com|
|Registration + All General Queries||Helen O’Driscoll + Ciaran Leinsterfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Transcripts, Deferrals + Exams||Margaret Murrayemail@example.com|
|Admissions||Mary Mc Enroe + Robyn Maguirefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Senior Quality Officer||Emma Fryemail@example.com|
|Assistant Registrar||Carmel Kellyfirstname.lastname@example.org|