1st Year and Advanced Entry Students
All new 1st year and Advanced Entry students will be contacted by our Admissions Office with registration information in early September. The start date of all 1st Year students is Monday 26 September 2022. Advanced Entry students are requested to contact their Faculty Offices for details of their timetable – they are due to attend from Monday 12 September.
Continuing Students in 2nd, 3rd & 4th Year 2022/23
All eligible* continuing undergraduate students will be emailed, via your student email address, with information on how to register for the 2022/23 academic year in late August.
ICT + Registration Information
To login use your student number followed by @iadt.ie along with your IADT password.
If you haven’t received your registration email, please check your student email account (and your junk mail/spam folder). If you have issues in accessing this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For those who have undertaken Autumn repeats, or who deferred to Autumn, you will not be able to register until after the Autumn Exam Board (mid September).
If you have any registration queries or issues, please email email@example.com.
Please make sure you can access your student email. If you have forgotten your password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ICT will reset it for you.
* Students who owe fees for any previous year will not be able to register for 2022/23 until those fees are paid in full. Outstanding fees can be paid via this link – https://epay.iadt.ie/invoice.
Registration FAQs for all Students 2022/23
- Registration Information will be updated here when available – this will be late August 2022
1st Year and Advanced Entry Students:
Please email us your photo to email@example.com – information on requirements is available here. You will be able to collect your student card during your relevant First Year Focus session. These cards will last you for the duration of your programme. If you lose your cards, you can purchase a replacement. If you withdraw from your programme, you will need to return your student card.
For Postgraduate and Certificate Students:
Student cards will be provided to you on the first night of your programme or otherwise notified.
Replacement Student Cards:
A replacement card currently costs €10 and can be purchased online via Replacement Card Store Link. Please email your receipt from this purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting for the card to be printed and posted to you (please note the address to post to, otherwise it will be sent to your Home address)
- Please use our on-line facility for fee payment by credit/debit card. Payment should be made by clicking https://epay.iadt.ie/invoice
- Fees do not have to be paid on registration – you must go ahead and register as soon as you receive this email
- Please note that it can take up to two days after you register for the online payment system to become available to you, especially at the beginning of the year when there is high traffic. Be patient, if it’s not available to you immediately, check again and allow at least 48 hours. If there is still an issue, please email email@example.com and the team will assist you
All fees for undergraduate students should be paid as follows – 50% by 30 September 2022 and the final 50% by 31 January 2023; there should be no outstanding fees due on your account after 31 January 2023
- The 2022/23 Fee Schedule for Undergraduate programmes will be available shortly
- The 2022/23 Fee Schedule and payment dates for Postgraduate programmes will be available shortly
For any Fees or Grants related queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and Linda + Una will be happy to assist you.
- If you have applied to SUSI, make sure you register immediately – we cannot confirm your status as a student with SUSI unless you register online – non-registration on your part will cause a delay in your payment
- Please note that IADT reports all current registrations to SUSI every week; allow at least 5 working days for your registration to be notified to SUSI for payment purposes
- IADT does not accept responsibility for late payment of grants by SUSI due to non-registration – this is your responsibility
- For all returning students, classes will commence in the week beginning Monday 12 September 2022
- Please contact your Faculty Administrative Office with information on your timetables
1st Year and New to IADT Students
- For all 1st year students, you begin with your First Year Focus and Induction Programme from Monday 26 September 2022
- Please contact your Faculty Admin Office for up-to-date information on the FYF/Induction programme, your timetable and any other course related material – email contact details are listed below
You should access your email at https://outlook.office365.com.
- To log in use your student number as your username followed by @iadt.ie (so, for example, email@example.com).
- Please note that this username is not exactly the same as your actual email address (@iadt.ie instead of @student.iadt.ie), this is because that username is used for a number of Microsoft based services.
- Your first password is your student number with an uppercase N (eg: N001234567).
If you have any ICT problems, please email ICT at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, student number and a brief description of the problem you are experiencing
IADT has a number of online services. How much you use each one will vary depending on which programme you are studying as different programmes have different needs. It is important that you know how to access them all.
For all of these services, you will use the same password but your username will vary slightly. It is always based on your student number but there are two different ways it is requested:
- Username: N001234567 (no @ anything) The class timetabling service (CMIS) and the IADT Library (including a number of associated databases) use this format.
- Username: N001234567@iadt.ie This is used for all Microsoft based log ins which includes email, Blackboard and Microsoft Teams.
Below is a list of sites you should be able to access:
- Blackboard is available at https://vle.iadt.ie.
- Microsoft Teams is available at https://teams.microsoft.com
- The IADT Library is available at https://library.iadt.ie
- Microsoft Office is available at https://www.office.com
For any queries on ICT Services, please email email@example.com giving your name and student number and a brief description of your issue.
- Car parking for registered students is free in designated car parks as long as the valid IADT parking permit is displayed
- You can apply for a free parking permit via https://buy-permit.apcoa.ie/app/car-park/50
- Please ensure you pay for parking until you receive your permit – do not risk getting clamped. IADT are not responsible for costs involved in de-clamping any car without a permit or receipt
- Remember to keep us informed of any change of mailing address, phone numbers, emergency contact details, etc
- You can email anyone in Academic + Student Affairs with your new address or details and we can change it immediately
- Information on contacts for Academic + Student Affairs staff is listed below
- The Academic + Student Affairs team members along with the Faculty Administrative Office will communicate with you via your student email address ONLY.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you set up your student email at the beginning of the year and check your emails on a regular basis; this is vital as you will miss out on urgent and/or important information throughout the year. IADT is not responsible for you missing out on information regarding your time with us due to not accessing your student email
- If you email us, please make sure to quote your student number in your email; it really helps us
For queries specific to your Faculty, and/or programme (including Timetables), please contact the relevant Faculty Administrative Office, as these will be your first point of contact:
|Faculty||Faculty Team Members||Email Address|
|Faculty of Enterprise + Humanities||Colette Carraherfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Faculty of Film, Art + Creative Technologies||Karen Muldowneyemail@example.com|
|Fiona Mc Kenna-Fahyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
If you have any queries regarding Admissions, Registration, Fees, Exams/Assessments etc, please contact the relevant member of the Academic + Student Affairs Team, details below.
|Area of Responsibility||ASA Team Members||Email Address|
|Fees + Grants||Linda Doyle + Una Healyemail@example.com|
|Registration + All General Queries||Helen O’Driscollfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Transcripts, Deferrals + Exams||Margaret Murrayemail@example.com|
|Admissions (Undergraduate)||Mary Mc Enroefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admissions (Postgraduate)||Eileen Mac Namaraemail@example.com|
|Assistant Registrar||Carmel Kellyfirstname.lastname@example.org|