Registration Information for all Undergraduate Students – 2020/21
All eligible* undergraduate students will be emailed with information on how to register for the 2020/21 academic year. For new 1st year students, this is sent via the email address you used for the CAO; for returning students, this will be to your student email address.
For new 1st year students who accepted a CAO offer by 6.00 pm Sunday 13 September, you should have already received your registration email. If not, check your junk/spam folder. For queries, please email email@example.com.
For returning students, if you have not yet received your registration email, this may be due to a previous deferral or Autumn repeats.
Please be patient as we are working to get all students to the registration stage.
If you have any registration queries or issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure you can access your student email. If you have forgotten your password, please email email@example.com and ICT will reset it for you.
*Those who owe fees for any previous year, they will not be able to register for 2020/21 until such time as those fees are paid in full. Please ensure you pay any outstanding fees on https://epay.iadt.ie/invoice
Registration FAQ for all Students 2020/21
- All students must register online at http://bit.ly/IADTregistration
- Step-by-step instructions for registration are available from http://bit.ly/howtoregisteronline2020 – please ensure you continue to the very end of the registration process, until you can go no further
- If you have any issues with registration, ie forgotten your PIN number, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you
1st Year and Advanced Entry Students:
Please email us your photo to email@example.com – information on requirements is available here http://bit.ly/IADTIDcardinfo. You will be able to collect your student card during your relevant First Year Matters session. These cards will last you for the duration of your programme. If you lose your cards, you can purchase a replacement. If you withdraw from your programme, you will need to return your student card.
For Postgraduate and Certificate Students:
Student cards will be provided to you on the first night of your programme or otherwise notified.
Replacement Student Cards:
A replacement card currently costs €10 and can be purchased online via Replacement Card Store Link. Please email your receipt from this purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting for the card to be printed and posted to you (please note the address to post to, otherwise it will be sent to your Home address)
- Please use our on-line facility for fee payment by credit/debit card. Payment should be made by clicking https://epay.iadt.ie/invoice
- For more information on fees, please click on https://iadt.ie/study/fees-grants/
- Fees do not have to be paid on registration – you must go ahead and register as soon as you receive this email
- Please note that it can take up to two days after you register for the online payment system to become available to you, especially at the beginning of the year when there is high traffic. Be patient, if it’s not available to you immediately, check again and allow at least 48 hours. If there is still an issue, please email email@example.com and the team will assist you
- All fees should be paid as follows – 50% by 30 September 2020 and the final 50% by 31 January 2021; there should be no outstanding fees due on your account after 31 January 2021
- If you have applied to SUSI, make sure you register immediately – we cannot confirm your status as a student with SUSI unless you register online – non-registration on your part will cause a delay in your payment
- Please note that IADT reports all current registrations to SUSI every week; allow at least 5 working days for your registration to be notified to SUSI for payment purposes
- IADT does not accept responsibility for late payment of grants by SUSI due to non-registration – this is your responsibility
- For all returning students, classes will commence in the week beginning Monday 14 September 2020
- For all 1st year students, you begin with your FYM and Induction Programme
- Please contact your Faculty Admin Office for up-to-date information on the FYM/Induction programme, your timetable and any other course related material – email contact details are listed below
- Timetables will be made available to you during induction. Please contact your relevant Faculty Administrative Office for further information. Contact details are below.
- Your email will be in the format N00192249@student.iadt.ie. Access to your email is via https://owa.iadt.ie/owa – details on how to access your email can be found at http://bit.ly/IADTemailacccess
- Access to Blackboard and the Library become available to you once you register online – therefore, it is vital that you register ASAP on receiving this email; access to Blackboard becomes available 24 hours after registration
- If you have any ICT problems, please email ICT at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, student number and a brief description of the problem you are experiencing
- There is a lot of useful information available on the IADT website at https://www.iadt.ie/services
- Please note that the Office of Academic + Student Affairs cannot assist with ICT issues, always make sure to email the Support Desk for the quickest response. Any queries about Timetables should be directed to your Faculty Administrative Office (see below for contact details)
- Car parking for registered students is free in designated car parks as long as the valid IADT parking permit is displayed
- You can apply for a free parking permit via https://buy-permit.apcoa.ie/app/car-park/50 – details on how to apply are available on http://bit.ly/carparkingIADT2020
- Please ensure you pay for parking until you receive your permit – do not risk getting clamped. IADT are not responsible for costs involved in de-clamping any car without a permit or receipt
- Remember to keep us informed of any change of mailing address, phone numbers, emergency contact details, etc
- You can email anyone in Academic + Student Affairs with your new address or details and we can change it immediately
- Information on contacts for Academic + Student Affairs staff is listed below
- The Academic + Student Affairs team members along with the Faculty Administrative Office will communicate with you via your student email address ONLY.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you set up your student email at the beginning of the year and check your emails on a regular basis; this is vital as you will miss out on urgent and/or important information throughout the year
- If you email us, please make sure to quote your student number in your email, it really helps us
If you have any queries regarding Admissions, Registration, Fees, Exams/Assessments etc, please contact the relevant member of the Academic + Student Affairs Team, details below.
Please note that, due to current circumstances, there is NO physical drop-in service to the office. However, if you have a query about registration, fees, grants, exams, deferrals, transcripts, student cards or admissions, please email any member of the Academic + Student Affairs team below and we can organize an MS Teams call with you to discuss your issue.
Queries specific to your programme, timetables etc should be directed to your Faculty Office. All ICT queries should be directed to email@example.com.
|Area of Responsibility||ASA Team Members||Email Address|
|Fees + Grants||Linda Doyle + Emma Fryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Registration + All General Queries||John Mernaghemail@example.com|
|Transcripts + Deferrals||Margaret Murrayfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admissions (Undergraduate)||Anne Farrellemail@example.com|
|Admissions (Postgraduate)||Eileen Mac Namarafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Manager – Academic + Student Affairs||David Doyleemail@example.com|
For queries specific to your Faculty, and/or programme (including Timetables), please contact the relevant Faculty Administrative Office, as these will be your first point of contact:
|Faculty||Faculty Team Members||Email Address|
|Faculty of Enterprise + Humanities||Colette Carraherfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Faculty of Film, Art + Creative Technologies||Karen Muldowneyemail@example.com|