Students + Staff can contact the ICT Services by email only.
Emailing the ICT Service Desk
- An email can be sent to the Service Desk by emailing to the following address: email@example.com;
- The email must have a valid subject in order for it to be accepted by the Service Desk mail server;
- When a user successfully submits an email to the Service Desk they will get a reply email to say that their request is being dealt with;
- If they open a new call the server will return an email with the call number.
IMPORTANT: When contacting the Service Desk please provide the following information:
- Your Name + Student ID Number or Staff Name;
- Location of the problem (e.g. Computer/Room Number);
- Accurate and detailed (as possible) description of the problem;
- Where you may be contacted (if applicable) such as mobile number/email address;
- If you have a problem emailing ask another student,/staff member or Faculty secretary to email on your behalf.