Enterprise Practice | Intro to Marketing | Digital Marketing | Internet Applications 1 | Finance 1 | Intro to Management | Intro to Data Analytics | Learning for Business.
DL701 Bachelor of Business Applied Entrepreneurship
This course is no longer open for applications.
However, you can find information about all of our current Business courses here.
Looking for the ideal course to develop the skills necessary to launch your business career? Gain skills in entrepreneurship, management, marketing, digital marketing and finance, applying your classroom learning to real business ideas. The knowledge and the transferable skills you will acquire are in high demand in business, either as an employee or an entrepreneur. Practical and hands–on, the course is 80% continuous assessment and 20% exam–based.
Study Business at IADT
Watch back our Spotlight Session- Applied Entrepreneurship – Here
In Year 3 there are opportunities to study abroad through the Erasmus Programme, IADT have partnerships with Universities in France, Italy, Spain and Finland.
You have the opportunity to do a work industry placement in Year 2.
What will I do?
- Get real practical business experience: Year 1: Set up and run your own business in a local market. Year 2: Go out on placement one day a week, or work on your own business idea. Year 3: set up a social enterprise.
- Investigate how businesses develop new products and opportunities, and become adept at spotting new opportunities.
- Learn how to develop digital marketing strategies.
- Explore the internet and understand how technology relates to business.
- Develop problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Examine the relationship between business and social enterprise.
- Enhance your presentation and communication skills.
- Benefit from the practical hands-on approach and small class sizes.
What will I be able to do when I graduate?
Recent Graduates are employed by Accenture, Oracle, Google, Sherry Fitzgerald, Sony Music, State Street, Microsoft, Paddy Power, AIB, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Bank of America, Irish Times, Xerox Europe, AIG Group, Groupon and Mec Global Solutions. Most graduates from this course progress to our add-on degree, Bachelor of Business (Honours) Entrepreneurship (Level 8 Award).
What modules will I study?
Innovation & Creativity | Practice of Selling | Finance 2 | Online Business Development | Macro Economics | Placement/Erasmus | Faculty of Enterprise and Humanities Elective.
Social Enterprise | Social Media Marketing | Business Law | Data Management | Finance 3 | Business Research Methods | Micro Economics | Family Business.