Master of Business Equality, Diversity
You will develop your core business knowledge, skills and competencies that are geared towards understanding and managing equality, diversity and inclusion issues.
Hear from our lecturers
What will I do?
Students will engage with contemporary debates and case studies from a variety of organisational contexts.
The programme will test existing opinions and provide opportunity to view EDI related issues in complex business situations from a variety of perspectives. It will combine broad societal issues with business development and sustainability challenges. The programme is 100% project based. The research project module focuses on equality, diversity or inclusion issues as identified by individual students.
What will I study?
- EDI Management Theory & Leadership
- Critical Theory and Identity
- EDI Origins and Context
- Legal Framework and EDI
- Strategic HRM and EDI
- EDI and Current Affairs
- EDI Policy, Implementation and Evaluation
- Research Methods
- Research Project
Graduates of this program will be in a position to add value to a range of projects in dynamic environments in both the profit and not for profit sectors. Opportunities are opening up in the following:
- Public sector organisations who are striving to offer leadership on the EDI agenda.
- Not for profits working to promote EDI
- SMEs who recognise there is a well-established business case for investing in equality and diversity.
- Corporate organisations who promote equality and foster diversity
Graduates of the programme will be positioned with modern and innovative best practice concepts and in this way can provide a sustainable advantage to their organisations and employers.