Student Fees 2020/2021
An annual student contribution/tuition fee is payable by all students. This amount, subject to change from year to year, includes an examination fee and is payable for each year of study. Students who receive a grant may have this contribution partially or fully covered depending on the level and type of grant received.
What are the Fees for my course?
When do my fees need to be paid?
- Undergraduate Programme: 50% of the overall programme fee must be paid by 30 September 2020 and the balance must be paid by 31 January 2021
- Postgraduate Programme:
- 31 October 2020 – 50% of fees due to be paid for academic year 2020-21
- 28 February 2021 – The balance of fees due for 2020-21
- 31 October 2021 – The balance of all fees due for 2021-22
- Certificate Programmes: part-time programmes must be paid in full prior to the commencement date
How do I pay my fees?
Students can pay student contribution/tuition fees, by logging onto IADT’s online ePayment service which you can access on https://epay.iadt.ie/invoice. You will require your IADT Student ID number and date of birth, and a valid credit or debit card to access this service.
*Note, we have been advised there are currently issues for some users of Chrome when attempting to make online payments. If you are experiencing problems, please try an alternative internet browser for now. Please feel free to contact the Fees Office (see below) if you require further information. 30/04/2021
All grants are administered by Student Universal Support Ireland. See www.susi.ie or www.studentfinance.ie for information. Please note that decisions regarding eligibility are made by SUSI and not IADT.
Where can I find more information relating to Fees + Grants?
We recommend you review the full Fees + Grants FAQs for more details and important information about fees.
Who do I contact if I have any queries about fees?
Fees + Grants is part of the Academic and Student Affairs. Contact information is detailed below:
|Phone||Linda Doyle 01 239 4722 or Emma Fry 01 239 4624|
|Office Location||Office of Academic and Student Affairs, Room A027, Atrium Building. (Mon-Fri, 09:00-16:00)|
|Postal Address||Fees + Grants Office, Academic + Student Affairs Office, IADT, Kill Avenue, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin, A96 KH79|
Click below to make an online payment for:
More information and useful Links
- linkFees + Grants FAQs & Information
- pdfFees Schedule 2020/21 - Undergraduate Programmes
- pdfFees Schedule 2020/21 - Postgraduate Programmes
- pdfFees Schedule 2020/21 - Certificate Programmes
- pdfInternational Students Fees Information (Undergraduate)
- pdfInternational Students Fees Information (Postgraduate)
- pdf€250 Covid-19 Once Off Grant Information Sheet