Please be sure to read the FIRST FRAMES BRIEF to ensure you are fully aware of the requirements at all stages of the process.
Please note the scheme is aimed at emerging film makers. Films must be shot in the Dún Laoghaire Rathdown County Council catchment area.
Before you start the submission, you are advised to have the following information to hand:
· Project Title, genre and estimated duration
· A logline (1/2 lines, max. 300 characters) and a short synopsis (max. 1500 characters)
· Main contact details
· If known, company registration number, name and address (optional – can be provided later – just enter TBA on the form.)
· If known, key crew names and their roles (optional – can be provided later – just enter TBA on the form.)
· Indicative budget for completion of film + source and amount of any other funding if applicable.
· Intended dlr film shoot locations (see Brief and FAQ’s for suggested locations)
· 1 x script in PDF or word doc to be uploaded. NB: Only 1 upload is possible per application – MAX. 25mb. Please do NOT include the authors name. Include script title ONLY. Please do not include anything other than the script text in the document.
If the application is shortlisted you will be expected to supply additional information. Please refer to the Brief so that you can consider and prepare in advance if shortlisted, so that you can meet the Stage 2 deadline and remain eligible for the scheme.
· Application submission deadline is 5pm Friday 9th September 2022.