All an IADT staff or student member needs to do is to install a small app on their phone or computer to access this service.
- Click Here to begin the process;
- The link will direct you to the page for installing the driver on your Mobile, PC or Mac device;
- You have to download and install the mobility printer client;
- Click on Connect and get my printers;
- This gets the printer “Papercut global (Mobility)”
- Select Always Allow mp.cloud.papercut and then Click “Open papercut mobility client”;
- This will install the printer
- To print select this driver when you print;
- A popup window asking you to Sign in (this only happens once per session);
- Enter your username (i.e. n00123456, Smithj) and password.
What File Types Can Users Print?
Users can print pretty much any file type including any Microsoft Office documents e.g. .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt and .pptx. Users can also print .pdf, .txt, .rtf as well as most image types (eg .jpg).
There is a maximum file size of 20MBs so please ensure your file size is below this limit.
How to Print Colour
Send the job as a colour job as opposed to a greyscale one
Costs are the same as printing from Institute computer on campus.
A user has 24 hours from the time the email was sent to collect their work, after which it will be deleted and they have to resend it again.
Other Useful Things to know
View the tips on IADTs print system visit http://www.iadt.ie/services/information-services/printing
Set-up your IADT email on your phone or tablet visit http://www.iadt.ie/services/information-services/faq
To get your laptop, phone or tablet set-up on Eduroam wifi network (so you dont have to continously log onto the wifi) visit http://www.iadt.ie/services/online-services/wifi-access
Any problems please contact support at email@example.com