Introduction to Management | Learning for Business | Digital Skills | Principles of Marketing | Web Applications | Introduction to Digital Marketing | Intro to Data Analysis
DL840 BA [Hons] Digital Marketing
You can apply for advanced entry into Year 2 of this course for September 2024 entry – More info Here
Study Business at IADT
Digital marketing is critical to the evolving world of technologies, platforms, consumer dynamics, businesses and brands.
This three year degree course combines traditional marketing theory, practice and digital tools. You will learn how businesses can reach, connect and promote their products to a larger audience using a diverse range of digital marketing tools and strategies.
A work industry placement in Ireland or abroad takes place in Year 2.
What will I do?
- Get practical skills in web building and various social media platforms.
- Critically evaluate a variety of online business models
- Develop an online marketing strategy for a business idea
- Evaluate customer relationship management in a digital and non-digital business context
- Work on “real world” business scenarios to develop appropriate sales, CRM and digital marketing campaigns
- Think critically in light of social, cultural, philosophical and ethical business issues as they relate to digital business
- Benefit from small class sizes and the combined business and digital experience of the teaching staff
Hear from our lecturers
What modules will I study?
Finance I | Online Consumer Behaviour | Business Requirement Analysis | Business Law | Content Development + Creation | Work Placement
Finance II | Social Customer Relationship Management + Digital Sales | Strategic Marketing | Digital Business Transformation | Search Engine Optimisation + Data Analytics | Strategic Management | Graduate Employability
Hear from our students
What will I be able to do when I graduate?
Graduates are equipped to work in a variety of businesses in digital marketing and social media roles such as brand marketing, public relations, media management & event management and are prepared for careers with multinationals such as Google, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Graduates also progress to further study at Masters level in Ireland and abroad.