Enterprise Practice | Principles of Marketing | Internet Applications 1 | Finance 1 | Intro to Management | Intro to Data Analytics | Learning
DL823 Bachelor of Business [Hons] Business Management
You can apply for advanced entry into Years 2 and 3 of this course for September 2024 entry – More info Here
Study Business at IADT
In Year 3 there are opportunities to study abroad through the Erasmus Programme, IADT have partnerships with Universities in France, Italy, Spain and Finland.
A 20 week work industry placement takes place in Year 3. This is a unique and valuable opportunity to apply the relevance of the course to the real business world. Participating students find that placements are hugely beneficial, and a valuable asset to prospective employers.
What will I do?
- Gain the knowledge, technical and interpersonal skills to embark on a successful business career
- Learn from hands-on business projects
- Learn how to analyse business problems and generate practical solutions
- Develop analytical and research skills
- Explore how the worlds of technology and business interact
- Develop digital marketing strategies
- Develop skills in creativity and innovation
- Undertake a Capstone Business project
- Benefit from small class sizes and the business experience of the teaching staff
What modules will I study?
People in Organisations | Faculty of Enterprise and Humanities Elective | Sales & Negotiation | Project Planning | Internet Applications 2 | Finance 2 | Business Law | Macroeconomics | Business Maths 2
Case Studies | Finance 3 | Microeconomics | Services Marketing | Research for Business | 20 Week Industry Work Placement
Strategic Management | Strategy & Technology | Taxation & Finance | Strategic Human Resource Management | Graduate Employability | Business Ethics | Strategic Marketing
Hear from our students
What will I be able to do when I graduate?
Graduates have a variety of career choices in general management and general business across technology and business, marketing and advertising, retail management, digital marketing, fundraising, financial services, business development and enterprise. Graduates also progress to further study at Masters level in Ireland and abroad.